Early in the morning

I seriously have a problem with my sleeping patterns.

I'd just ended my second day of my internship yesterday, round about 4:45pm, soon after I ended my hours for the day, and the boss briefed me on my tasks for Friday (since he won't be in that day). I won't say what, but it sounded like a simple enough project for me to undertake. After all, I was told during my interview that my internship would be project-based and not just a single role.

I quipped with my colleague about how I was so eager to leave high school back in the day, and now 4 years later I'm working in a school. Oh, the irony.

Anyhow, after coming home and having had dinner, I fall asleep almost immediately after. Hence the weird sleeping patterns. I woke up at about 1am earlier, and have been wide awake since. Also, I'm supposed to be awake in about 2.5 hours for class later at 9am.

I should be using this time awake to catch up on the work I missed out last week when I was sick, but...

I. Have. Absolutely. Zero. Motivation.

Also, work > school.

It's sad how work is now more enjoyable than school (or not).

I should go off for a bit.

Also wallowing in self-pity due to the lack of interesting topics to blog about.

Toodles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last 5 years (May 2020) / Living in times of COVID-19

First post!

Trials & Turmoil: Part 1 - Parting Ways