Post-op

I had minor surgery done today. The lump on the back of my thigh had been there since at least my secondary school days, but it's gotten bigger since then. Since I'm back in Malaysia for a while, my dad decided to remove it for me before we head up to KL this weekend.

He took about anywhere between a half hour to an hour and a half to do the op for me. Thank God for the local anaesthetic and Mommy distracting me throughout, or I would not have survived the surgery. I made a lot of cringing, squealing and crying noises but yeah. It wasn't easy, since I have a really low threshold for pain.

Though the wound was stitched up, it became painful after the anaesthetic wore off. It's restricted my mobility, and it's difficult for me to wash myself without getting it wet. Heck, I can't even sit down properly. FML, really.

(I'd share the disgusting photos of the open wound and the removed lump, but I'd spare you from throwing up whatever you've eaten today so far.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last 5 years (May 2020) / Living in times of COVID-19

First post!

Trials & Turmoil: Part 1 - Parting Ways