For Aunty Mei Mei

Christine aka Aunty Mei Mei
Her birthday was 3 days ago, so I better write this post ASAP before it becomes "stale".

To Christine:
Happy Belated Hatch Day, Aunty Mei Mei! You've now reached the milestone of turning officially 21, along with Rae Rae and myself. :D

My profuse apologies for not being able to spend your birthday with you, especially since you and your family spent my birthday with me when you came to Sydney. I definitely miss the short 8 days we spent together when you came over to visit me and the gor to tour sunny Sydney. Definitely wish we could have done more stuff together, just the two of us. It's also quite unfortunate that you're now back in Kelantan and I'm still in Sydney - talk about bad timing. On my part, I have also been absent from Chinese New Year and Christmas family reunions over the last 2-3 years because of my time spent down under.

In any case, here's well wishes to you. Continue being happy and healthy, both emotionally and physically. Please, please also do the very best you can for the remainder of your medical course. Oh, and I'll be happy for you when you also find a boyfriend (because I'm just being a "terrible" niece, if you know what I mean).
Till the next time we get to derp together in person. I defo mucho lubs eu ahaha.

P.S.: I did "steal" the picture of Christine from her Facebook profile, so all photo credits go to her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last 5 years (May 2020) / Living in times of COVID-19

First post!

Trials & Turmoil: Part 1 - Parting Ways