Delayed!

Part 3 of "Trials & Turmoil" would probably have to wait. On Thursday I got a really bad case of the germies (or maybe I should just say 'flu') - I have had all of the following symptoms, and am still recovering from them:
  1. Sore throat
  2. Coughing up phlegm
  3. Fever
  4. Chills
  5. Bodily aches
  6. Fatigue
Damn this erratic Aussie weather - it's the devil's farts one day, and Elsa on a freezing rampage the next day. I've been bedridden for the last few days, so I missed out on the Halloween festivities. My taste buds have not been functioning at its optimum level, so I've been eating mostly porridge and soup noodles. The most "unhealthy" food I've had during this short time frame was French toast. FRENCH TOAST. At least I had maple syrup to go with it...

Meanwhile, wish me a speedy, full recovery. I shall get back to writing Part 3 as soon as I'm fully recovered. Or when I muster the energy to write something. Whichever comes first.

Byeeeee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last 5 years (May 2020) / Living in times of COVID-19

First post!

Trials & Turmoil: Part 1 - Parting Ways